" What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided, but I still wonder if that is love at all.
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life. You deserve better than that.
5. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
6. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; you just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer. "